Monday 8 February 2016

GRATITUDE

Reflecting on the past year, I can only be thankful. Every February, God mercifully adds another year to my years on earth. I remember my last birthday in 2015. I woke up that morning and prayed to God. I told Him that when I will be celebrating my next birthday 2016, I wanted to be a married woman.
Well, God answered my prayers. Hubby proposed on 2nd of April 2015, and we tied the knot 24th October 2015.

Another birthday is a week away. I have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude to God. He has been good to me. He never ceases to amaze me.

Gratitude should not be a yearly thing or when you feel up to it. Gratitude should not be done grudgingly. It should be an attitude. An attitude of gratitude brings more blessings. Developing an attitude of gratitude is reflection.

When I think of God's loving kindness, His faithfulness and compassion to me, the floodgates of gratitude opens. An ungrateful heart can't receive from God.

Its not too late to start. Start today!

Humbly submitted,
Monisola Tairu-Akeredolu
#MonnieWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment