Thursday 2 October 2014

INTRICACIES OF LOVE



My friend and I were discussing yesterday about how funny love can be. Then I sat alone later to ponder it and concluded that, love is really complicated.

Its so weird that you will be in love with Mr A, while he is in love with Miss X. Whereas, Miss X is panting after Mr B, and Mr B is in love with Miss Y. Of course, Miss Y has eyes only for Mr C, whose heart is stolen by Miss Z . Mr D is hoping u will notice him. Crazy right?  I thought so too.

Thats romantic love for you. But in some rare occasions you can get lucky to love someone who loves you back. Its magical, like a fairytale come true. When such comes your way, appreciate it.

You have contrary view? Tell me about it.

Humbly submitted
Monisola Tairu
#MonnieWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment